Introduction to Blue Altitude
Blue Altitude was founded with a focus on providing the knowledge aviation businesses need to make the most of their assets, whether these are people or equipment. With over 30 plus years’ experience within the aviation arena we know how to ensure that your staff are compliant, your aircrafts are managed efficiently and your processes are maximising your bottom line.
All of our consultants are experienced aviation professionals that have completed many years’ service in the industry. This, combined with our embedding learning process, allows for the quick and effective embedding of knowledge both via training and consultancy.
We are partnered with a number of national and international organisations that provide us both the regulatory framework and approvals to allow us to deliver our services. This, combined with industry knowledge and a passion for aviation, makes us an idea business partner.
- Competency Framework – Part CAMO
- IMPORTANT UK CAA UPDATE FOR Part CAMO Applications.
- Fuel Tank Safety Refresher – training course
- How much does it cost to paint an aircraft?
- What is……? Integrated SRMS for EASA Annex Vc (Part CAMO)
- What is ……? ‘Critical Maintenance Task’
- Complex Maintenance Task – explained
- CAA UK – Safety Notice SN-2021/014
- What Should I Know – Part CAMO Training Questions
- UPDATE: EASA Part CAMO / CAO compliance date extended
- Part 145 SMS – ‘reactive’ or ‘proactive’
- Stores – First Line of Defence