Introduction to Blue Altitude
- ‘Swiss cheese’ V ‘Cheddar cheese’
- Launched YouTube Channel
- Understanding Just Culture for Part CAMO
- 5 Steps – Training Compliance Demonstration
- Dedicated Part CAMO webpage
- Part CAMO – BEST Guidance Document on writing your CAME!
- Part CAMO – Part 145 approved maintenance organisation RISK consideration
- Competency Understanding for Part CAMO (CAMO.A.305(g))
- Alternative Means of Compliance (AltMoC) for Part CAMO – Safety Manager.
- Part CAMO / CAO – Compliance Demonstration
Blue Altitude was founded with a focus on providing the knowledge aviation businesses need to make the most of their assets, whether these are people or equipment. With over 30 plus years’ experience within the aviation arena we know how to ensure that your staff are compliant, your aircrafts are managed efficiently and your processes are maximising your bottom line.
All of our consultants are experienced aviation professionals that have completed many years’ service in the industry. This, combined with our embedding learning process, allows for the quick and effective embedding of knowledge both via training and consultancy.
We are partnered with a number of national and international organisations that provide us both the regulatory framework and approvals to allow us to deliver our services. This, combined with industry knowledge and a passion for aviation, makes us an idea business partner.