We offer a range of compliance packages to support small to medium organisations with their quality management systems under contract.
- Desk top audits as per the specific regulation or scope of criteria
- Provide guidance on non-conformities resolution
- Telephone / email communication within 48 hours
- Includes above Bronze plus;
- Dedicated on-site presence 1 day per week or 2 days every other week.
- Conduct internal audits as per the audit schedule, identify non-conformities and corrective actions
- Monitor external suppliers
- Monitor training records and competencies
- Nominated deputy to the Quality or Safety & Compliance Manger
- Includes above Bronze & Silver Packages plus;
- Hold Form 4 Post Holder role responsibilities within the organisation
- Dedicated on-site presence 2 days per week or 4 days every other week
- Manage the organisations quality management system
- Update specific regulatory exposition
- Meet with regulatory bodies as required
- Conduct authorisation boards, issue approvals to certifying staff, manage training records
- Develop and implement continuous improvements within the organisation
REVIEW: FREE of CHARGE (FoC):email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free visit by one of appointed qualified lead auditing team.