EASA ANNEX Vc (Part CAMO)
With the introduction of EASA Annex Vc (Part CAMO), organisations have to now manage their aircraft with a performance-based oversight through their safety risk management system.
For those organisations who already have a EASA Annex I (Part M Sub-Part ‘G’ approval), you have to make the transition from Annex I (Part M) to Annex Vc (Part CAMO) or if it’s your initial application by 24th September 2021.
At BLUE ALTITUDE, we provide a range of services to support organisations transitioning or who want to know more, from training either remotely or classroom, auditing guidance and consultancy – development of the CAME, procedures etc.
Click on the information below to know more or have a question, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help?
Introduction of what we offer for Part CAMO
COURSES – “Online or Classroom”
All our training meets – Part CAMO.A.305(g)
- Part CAMO – Introduction
- Part M to Part CAMO – Conversion
- Initial Safety Training
- Human Factors (Initial & Refresher)
- Safety Manager / Management
- Internal Safety Reporting Scheme – Overview
- Safety Investigator & Investigation
- Competency Understanding
- Post Holder Responsibilities – Safety Manager (SM)
- Post Holder Responsibilities – Compliance Monitoring Manager (CMM)
- 2-year continuation training packages (email us: email@example.com for more information)