ALL Courses can be delivered either ‘Classroom’ or ‘Web / Remotely’
To demonstrate compliance with the competent authorities, Blue Altitude provides the following:
- IMPORTANT – Firstly, we recommend that you audit our organisation to become an approved supplier of ‘services for training’. Some organisitions overlook this important requirement and fail to do so. Part CAMO / CAO requires a new approach to managing safety, performance and continuous improvement. By auditing our organisation it’s demonstrating that you are assessing the risks associated with Part CAMO / CAO.
- Upon request, we can provide quality management system information as appropriate to demonstrate and answer any questions. Again, to support your risk review of our organisation.
- Each course is defined by a training proposal provided by Blue Altitude to the customer which outlines the training course details and other information to be provided by the customer (where applicable) demonstrating training course deliverables.
- Post training delivery, delegates can pose questions to our team in order to answer any queries or clarification without any further charges.
- Upon completion of the training course, the following records will be provided to the nominated Quality Manager or other senior nominated person(s).
- Attendance Registration (web based only)
- Delegates Attendance (including interaction on web based platform)
- Results from in course training session polling or testing (if applicable)
- Feedback Analysis (Course summary and delegate’s individual feedback which can be used to support your safety analysis to meet AMC3 CAM.A.305(g)(c))
- Controlled copy of the Presentation and other supporting training information used during the training
- Digital certificates for each delegate with a unique issue number for quality control
Any questions, then contact us by email: email@example.com
Blue Altitude Compliance Training Team