What is the purpose of this course?
This is a bespoke Human Factors course (Initial or Refresher) designed to be specific to the relevant field of work e.g. maintenance repair facilities (MRO) and component workshops that an organisation works within. Each initial or refresher course is designed to meet the customer’s needs and the requirements of AMC GM 145.A.30(e). Were applicable, we can include subject matter reflecting Health & Safety and working practices specific to a clients facility.
At Blue Altitude, we believe that we facilitate the learning, drawing on the experiences of our team and the participants of the course. By having this two-way dialogue, it encourages an environment for learning, sharing best practices, learning preventions from applicable recent occurrences and examining the influences on the ‘individual’.
The course content is broken down into 13 Units and this includes a competency assessment with a 75% pass mark required to validate the learning experience.
The course learning outcomes (LOC):
- Understand the principles of Human Factors and its relevance within the workplace.
- Be able to recognise potential and prevent Human Factor occurrences taking place within the maintenance repair or workshop environment.
- Encourage safe working practices in order to minimise occurrences.
- Successfully apply Human Factor principles and theories within their company as part of their responsibilities in order to support the business.
What course materials will you get?
- Upon completion of the course, the delegate will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Attendance’ and units specification sheet.
- Presentation hand outs
Where can the course be presented and delivered?
Courses can be delivered at the client’s facility or be held at one of our nominated training venues when listed – see our current courses
How long is the course?
- Human Factors Initial (HMI): either at the client’s facility or one of nominated training venues; the course is delivered over 2 FULL days.
- Human Factor Refresher (HFR): this is a morning or afternoon training workshop and is held at either the client’s facility or at one of our nominated training venues.
There are no pre-course requisites to attend this course.
Post Course Support – FREE!
For any delegate who attends our courses, we provide FREE post course support and guidance to help the delegate develop their understanding further.
At our nominated venues, fees as shown per delegate, group discounts available – see our Training Events page. Fees for bespoke training carried out at a client’s facility are available upon request; please contact us to discuss further.