EASA Part CAMO is a new regulation and there are additional training requirements from the original EASA Part M regulation.
We are now supporting organisations and offering the following training courses to support organisations transitioning from EASA Part M or making their initial application to become an EASA Part CAMO approved organisation.
Mandatory Part CAMO Requirements
- Initial & Recurrent training (AMC5 CAMO.A.305(g))
- Competency Training to support:
- Competency of the Safety Manager (GM3 CAMO.A.305(g))
- Competency Assessment of staff (AMC1 CAMO.A.305(g))
- Safety Training (AMC3, GM1 & GM2 CAMO.A.305(g))
- Human Factors (topics listed in GM2 CAMO.A.305(g))
- Develop & deliver ‘2 yearly Continuation Training’ programs (AMC3 CAMO.A305(g))
- Fuel Tank Safety to meet the requirements of Critical Design Configuration Control (CDCCL) iaw Appendix III to AMC4 CAMO.A.305(g)
- AMC 20-22 ‘Electrical Wiring Interconnection System’ (EWIS)
- AMC 20-20 ‘Continuing Structural Integrity Programme’ or ‘Critical Design Configuration Control’ (CDCCL)
- Compliance Monitoring Training > Auditing techniques, report & recording
Additional Support (Optional)
Post Holder Training courses for ‘Nominated Personnel’ roles:
- Accountable Manager
- Compliance Monitoring Manager
- Safety Manager
- Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Development of documentation and procedures development such as:
- CAME and associated procedures
- Internal Safety Reporting Scheme
- Competency Assessments
- Staff Training syllabus
- Auditing programs
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the above courses and their contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352