Blue Altitude have designed and delivered numerous ‘Continuation Training Programs (CTP)’ that are bespoke to the customer requirements. Through our experience and knowledge, we have been able to identify the best training syllabus to meet the challenges which take place within an organisation and meeting compliance to the specific regulation.
Courses are designed to meet the regulatory guidance of 8 hours every 2 years or 4 hours per year dependent on how the organisation wishes to have the training courses delivered. The modules listed below are optional and the customer can decide to have some or all which is defined by their training needs.
The following modules are considered suitable to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Module 1: Human Factors – (Standard Topics; focus on specific organisational requirements or concerns or issues)
- Module 2: Safety Management Systems (SMS) – (Risk & Hazard Identification, Policy, Manual, Identified (Current) Organisational Risks)
- Module 3: Organisation Specific Training – (EWIS, FTS, Equipment training, Aircraft / Technical updates, PBN, RVSM)
- Module 4: Regulations – (Changes to – EASA, TCCA, FAA, OTAR)
- Module 5: Organisation Update – (Changes to approvals, procedures or processes, organisational departments needs / wants)
- Module 6: Recent Occurrences – Internal (Learning points; changes to procedures, policy etc.., Tool Box Talks)
- Module 7: Recent Occurrences – External (Learning points relevant to industry event e.g .helicopters, large aircraft)
- Module 8: Mandatory Occurrences Reports (MOR) – (Organisational, Industry, AAIB)
- Module 9: Quality – (Audit Non-conformities; internal or external, Corrective Action(s), Observations, Safety Notices)
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
FACTS – we have delivered 350+ in-house training courses, reaching out to 4,700+ delegates, received 99% positive feedback and helped shaped & supported organisations.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 51735