26th April 2018 – HEATHROW AIRPORT
Training Workshop Overview
Due to the complexity and cost of aeronautical operating environments incidents or accidents can be considered as a very high risk. With a mature principle in mind the organisation can determine the root cause(s) of such events much more accurately and one way to do this by moving away from the term “error” and replacing it with “event”. This neutralises any preconception as to “why” an incident / accident may have occurred and changes the outlook to focus on “how” an incident / accident came to fruition i.e. a “Just Culture” and not a “Blame Culture”. The workshop is designed to assist the delegate to think more laterally, transparent and non-judgemental toward investigations of incidents or accidents.
Note: Training workshop facilitator – led by a previous experienced ‘air crash investigator’
Key Discussion Workshop Topics
- Creating a culture of reporting occurrences and transparency within the organisation
- Understanding interviews and questioning techniques
- Increase employee engagement & confidence in reporting events and the generation of reports to senior management
- Accurate investigational reporting, data analysis and opportunities for improvement within the organisation
- Understand the Just Culture environment
- Introduction to reporting tools
- Interviewing & questioning techniques, handling difficult situations
9am to 3.30pm – including refreshments / lunch
Premier Inn, Heathrow Airport, 15 Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2AB, United Kingdom
Who Should Attend?
Training workshop is designed for personnel who are required to independently investigate incidents or accidents within their organisation and provide accurate reporting or suggest opportunities for improvement with recommendations to their organisation on their findings.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to make a booking, know more about the workshop and its contents then please contact us by either email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1256 517352
Early Bird!! Booking rate before 6th March 2018 – £195.00 or afterwards £275.00 (excludes VAT).