Hampshire based aviation training and consultancy BLUE ALTITUDE has achieved the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2015, for “airworthiness compliance training and aviation consultancy services” establishing it as one of the leaders in its field.
This independent assessment was conducted by the leading Certification Body, the British Assessment Bureau and demonstrates Blue Altitude’s commitment to customer service and quality in delivery.
Services include the development of organisation continuation training programs, ‘Blended Learning’ a web-based platform, generic or bespoke regulatory compliance courses such EASA Part M, Part 145, Safety Management Systems (SMS) to name but a few, Leadership & Development and Health & Safety courses. Supported by our professional consultancy services, providing a fully range auditing functions of the EASA Part M, Part 145, Part 147, Part 21 regulations, outsourcing capabilities, surveys and ISO 9001 standards.
Up Coming Courses:
- ‘Wiring Techniques and Hand Skills Course – Boeing Aircraft Series Specific’ 21st – 22nd September 2016 (2 Days) Near Heathrow Airport: click here to book
- ‘EASA Regulations – Essentials for Stores / Warehouse Personnel’ 27th September 2016 (1 Day) London – Gatwick Airport: click here to book
- ‘Human Factors Initial’ 28th September 2016 (1 Day) London – Gatwick Airport: click here to book
- ‘Training Needs Analysis (TNA)’ 3rd October – 5th October 2016 (3 Days) London – Gatwick Airport: click here to book
- ‘Wiring Techniques and Hand Skills Course – Helicopter Aircraft Series Specific’ 5th October – 6th October 2016 (2 Days) Near Heathrow Airport: click here to book
- ‘Supervisor / Team Leader’ 1st November – 3rd November 2016 (3 Days) London – Gatwick Airport: click here to book
‘SUMMER Flash Sale’ – Book before 31st August and get 25% discount off listed price.
‘Mentoring / Coaching Training for Form 4 Post Holder’ – Upon Request
The role of a post holder can be a challenge in meeting the organisational commitments as well as the regulatory compliance requirements. At Blue Altitude, we can offer support and training for newly appointed or current Post Holders by offering ‘Mentoring’ or ‘Coaching’ in the role covering areas such as:
- Roles & responsibilities
- Managing the approval
- Competent authority interview practice & role plays
- Risks and Safety Management
- Plus other areas….
EASA Part 21 ‘J’ (Design Organisation Approval) / ‘G’ (Production Organisation Approval) – Upon Request
- This course has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of those who work within an EASA Part 21 organisation. Delivered by an experienced Form 4 Post Holder, CVE designer engineer and this course is delivered with practical knowledge and understanding of the processes required within this specialist field.
‘Train the Trainer Course – Human Factors’ – Upon Request
- Learn how to design & develop your own in-house tailored human factors course within the organisation. This is a theory and practical course. Course date soon to be published.
Don’t forget we have published several courses, which have been recorded – see one of our free courses: Part M Introduction Bob’s Taxi and Dave’s Garage.
- Maintenance Annex Guide (MAG) for the FAA effective from 1st June 2016 has been updated to Change 6. Review the changes to see if they are applicable to your organisation by clicking here.
An aircraft maintenance organisation can issue an EASA Form 1 for the purposes of maintenance only. Can you complete the EASA Form 1 matrix below by putting a ‘✓’ or ‘✗’ in the applicable box? For the solution, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maintenance Organisation Approval||Release Statement on the EASA Form 1|
Need a Continuation Training Package?
Reduce the workload for your ‘Quality Manager’ or ‘Training Managers’ by allowing them to focus on key areas of your business and outsource your continuation training requirements. We now offer competitive ‘continuation training packages’ for all sizes of organisations.
If you would like to know more then contact us by calling +44 1256 517352 or email: email@example.com
Got a QUESTION?
If you have got a question about training, how to meet compliance or advice then, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Altitude specialises in providing airworthiness compliance training and consultancy services to aviation organisations either located in the UK or overseas.