22 June 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
This course is specifically designed for individuals who have been appointed to deliver their own internal / in-house aviation environment continuation training courses.
No previous experience is instructional or trainer background is required, as the delegate(s) will be provided with the tool kit to deliver their own course.
- Only 4 delegates per course are permitted to attend this course to ensure each delegate benefits from the experience, as it is a highly interactive, dynamic and intensive learning.
- Delegates will be required to prepare training materials in advance of attendance.
- Learn from those who have first hand experience, passionate in course design, development and delivery of a successful courses
- Understand and learn that training courses are fun, interactive with key learning outcomes to make a difference.
- Learn refreshing, dynamic delivery techniques and styles
- Understand what makes a training course successful
- Understand learning styles and the barriers to learning
- Determine and identify the qualities of the instructor
- Course design, development, preparation and delivery
- Recognise the importance of feedback and continuous improvement
- Design and deliver a 15 minute course presentation
1 Days training (9am – 5pm)
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for any member of an organisation who will be responsible to deliver in-house training courses. No previous experience is required, as the delegate will be trained to deliver the skills taught to develop, present and deliver a successful training course.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1256 517352