24 April 2018 - 26 April 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
Within the complex aviation environment, sometimes incidents or accidents may happen and the organisation needs to determine the root cause of the event. By moving away from the word ‘error’ which can be associated with a blame culture and changing it to an ‘event’ associated to a just culture, the course is designed to assist the delegate in having a greater lateral view thinking, transparent and non-judgement approach to investigation of the incident or accident.
The courses focuses on moving away from the ‘blame culture’ which is still prevalent today in many organisations and striving the delegates to think about the importance of a just culture.
Note: This course facilitator is a previous experienced
‘air crash investigator’
- Creating a culture of reporting occurrences and transparency within the organisation
- Increase confidence in holding interviews and questioning techniques
- Increase employee confidence in reporting events and generation of reports to senior management
- Provide accurate investigational reporting, data analysis and opportunities for improvement within the organisation
- Understand the Just Culture environment
- Introduction of Maintenance Event Decision Aids (MEDA)
- Interviewing & questioning techniques
- Handling difficult situations
- Practical interviewing sessions and exercises
- Providing accurate reporting generation
3 days (9am – 5pm) including lunch
Who Should Attend?
Training course is designed for personnel who are required to independently investigate incidents or accidents within their organisation and provide accurate reporting or suggest opportunities for improvement and recommendations to their organisation on their findings.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1256 517352