27 June 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Farnborough Aerospace Consortium (FAC)
The Council Offices
Bookings are closed for this event.
Get Ahead! Human Factors compliance for the AS9100 standard
With recent changes to the AS9100, organisations need to recognise the importance of Human Factors and demonstrate compliance with the standard especially in determining the origins of nonconformities, their root causes and prevention of human errors*.
At Blue Altitude, we specialise in providing Human Factors training to the aviation industry as a means of complaince in reducing human errors. With over 26 years of experience and the preferred provider for major international blue chip organisations, Blue Altitude brings together the importance of Human Factors within the workplace.
“Human Factors” (HF) is about increasing people’s awareness of the human capabilities, limitations, and performance and how they are influenced within our surroundings: whether it is our own ‘personal’ life, the ‘working environment’ or those ‘external’ beyond our control.
This course is not only designed to meet the compliance of the AS9100 standard but is aimed at being highly interactive with the delegates learning from each others experience, encouragement of open discussions and the emphasis to make a real impact on making a positive contribution towards the organisation.
- Solid foundation in understanding what HF is and the direct impact within the workplace
- Identify potential issues, prevent incidents, occurrences or accidents to minimise human errors
- Encourage ‘Just Culture’ working environment and support the root cause analysis (RCA)
- Review case studies to understand the impact of HF and how that can contribute towards nonconformities
- Understand the principles and its relevance within the workplace
- Understand and recognise potential causes of nonconformities
- Successfully apply the principles and theories within the company as part of employee’s responsibilities in order to support the business
1 Day training (9am – 5pm)
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for any members of your organisation who contribute towards the AS9100 standard and who want to minimise and prevent contribution towards nonconformities.
*Clauses 8.5.1g – Prevention of Human Errors &10.2 Nonconformity and Corrective Action