24 April 2018 - 25 April 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
Auditing is a vital function of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), ensuring the organisation is maintaining effective compliance and meeting is regulatory obligations. This course is divided into 2 parts;
Part A: Theory examines the fundamentals to auditing, the audit cycle and the audit requirements of the EASA Part M regulation. Therefore, providing the delegate with a solid foundation to auditing, enabling them to apply the appropriate knowledge when conducting audits internally.
Part B: Audit Coaching (optional)
We provide 1-2-1 ‘Audit Coaching’ with the delegate at their facility, therefore focusing on supporting the delegate throughout every step of the audit cycle with real-time guidance, techniques and feedback on their auditing style. In addition, post the onsite coaching, the delegate will receive continued guidance upon request.
- Understand the auditing process in order to have effective regulatory compliance
- Increase staff confidence in conducting audits and awareness of responsibilities
- Ensure staff have the ability to apply themselves effectivity and reduce the barriers to auditing, ensuring the process is effective and efficient
- Increase professionalism in the ‘auditing approach’ within the workplace
- Understand the fundamentals of auditing principles within a Quality & Safety Management System
- Understanding the applications of auditing within an organisation
- Understand the planning process, conducting the audit and generation of reports
- Understand the assessment process from initial outset to audit completion
- Understand the implications of non-compliances and reducing commercial exposure to the organisation
 May be referred to as Safety and Compliance
Part A: Theory
- 2 Days (9am – 5pm)
Part B: Audit Coaching
- 1 Day Optional and cost upon request
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for newly appointed auditors within organisations or individuals who are seeking to become an auditor within an aviation environment.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352