19 June 2018 - 21 June 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
This course is specifically designed for individuals who have been appointed to deliver their own internal / in-house ‘Human Factors’ (HF) training course and is designed to facilitate the compliance requirements of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 145 AMC GM 145.A.30 (e).
Previous experience is not required in delivering “Human Factors” as the delegate will be trained to deliver a successful course.
Human Factors is all about people and how we are influenced within our environment; whether it is our own ‘personal’ life, the ‘working environment’ or those ‘external’ beyond our control and is highly interactive. Reinforcing the ‘Just Culture’ and reporting culture is important core subject.
- Learn from those who have first hand experience, passionate in course design, development and delivery of a successful courses
- Encouragement to make a difference and make HF a core culture within an organisation
- Recognise potential issues, prevent incidents, occurrences or accidents
- Encouragement of the ‘Just Culture’ enviroment
- Refreshing, dynamic delivery, understanding and review of recent occurrences – case studies
- Design, develop and deliver a successful Human Factors in-house training course
- Understand what makes a course engaging, interactive and real value to the organisation
- Reinforce Human Factors ‘best practice’ principles and relevance
- Encourage safe working practices and prevent occurrences taking place within your organisation
3 Days training (9am – 5pm)
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for any member of an organisation who will be responsible to deliver in-house Human Factors. No previous experience is required as the delegate will be trained to deliver the skills taught to develop, present and deliver a successful training course.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352