16 March 2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
This course ‘Human Factors Refresher’ course is designed to meet the requirements of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 145 AMC GM 145.A.30 (e).
“Human Factors” is all about people and how we are influenced within our environment; whether it is our own ‘personal’ life, the ‘working environment’ or those ‘external’ beyond our control. This course is designed to meet the regulatory compliance and is interactive. The strength of this course is based on experiences from the course facilitator and the delegates; so learning from each other is important, encouraging open discussions, with an emphasis on the ‘Just Culture’ and learning from events that have taken place.
- Up to date current Human Factors knowledge and materials
- Identify potential issues, prevent incidents, occurrences or accidents
- Reinforcement and encouragement to adopt the ‘Just Culture’ enviroment
- Learn from experienced course facilitators who share their experiences
- Fresh understanding and review of recent occurrences – case studies
- Understand the principles and its relevance within the workplace
- Recognise potential, encourage safe working practices and prevent occurrences taking place within the maintenance repair or component workshop environment
- Successfully apply the principles and theories within the company as part of their responsibilities in order to support the business.
½ Day training (9am – 2pm)
Who Should Attend?
Aviation personnel who are responsible to meet the EASA regulatory requirements comply with the 2 yearly human factors continuation-training.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352