14 March 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
This course is specifically designed for those who require the Human Factors course to meet the requirements of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 145 AMC GM 145.A.30 (e).
“Human Factors” is all about people and how we are influenced within our environment; whether it is our own ‘personal’ life, the ‘working environment’ or those ‘external’ beyond our control. This course is designed to meet the regulatory compliance and is interactive. The strength of this course is based on experiences from the course facilitator and the delegates; so learning from each other is important, encouraging open discussions, with an emphasis on the ‘Just Culture’ and learning from events that have taken place.
- Have a solid foundation in understanding human factors within the workplace
- Identify potential issues, prevent incidents, occurrences or accidents
- Encouragement of the ‘Just Culture’ enviroment
- Learn from experienced course facilitators who share their experiences
- Fresh understanding and review of recent occurrences – case studies
- Understand the principles and its relevance within the workplace
- Recognise potential, encourage safe working practices and prevent occurrences taking place within the maintenance repair or component workshop environment
- Successfully apply the principles and theories within the company as part of their responsibilities in order to support the business.
1 Day training (9am – 5pm)
Who Should Attend?
The training course is designed for any NEW or EXISTING members of your aviation business such as component workshops, stores, warehouse, technical planning, and administration support function personnel or those not directly involved in aircraft maintenance that needs to understand and appreciate the importance of human factors awareness.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1256 517352