18 April 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
This course covers the EASA Part 145 regulation topics that are specific to the Stores / Warehouse function (e.g. goods in inspection, segregation, quarantine, scrapping, equipment, tools, suspected & unapproved parts etc). It then explores the other regulations (Part 21 / Part M) that interface with it. In doing so, personnel get a thorough understanding why they have to comply with certain procedures or processes.
The course also examines Form 1 generation and its equivalents (e.g. 8130-3), the Dual-Release, Maintenance Annex Guide (MAG), Parts Manufacturing Approval, critical parts and learning from events that have happened recently.
- Prevent, reduce and capture errors before they enter the maintenance environment
- Increased awareness and understanding on how to meet the regulatory requirements
- Have greater confidence in carrying out the role of Store / Warehouse Personnel
- Understand the Part 145 regulation specific to the Stores / Warehouse function
- Understand how the Part 145 regulation interfaces with the Part 21G (Production Organisation Approval) & Part M requirements
- Understand the documentation requirements for Form 1 generation and its equivalents
- Understand how to prevent non-compliance and learn from industry the occurrences that have happened.
1 day (9am – 5pm) including lunch
Who Should Attend?
This is a practical understanding of the EASA Regulations that are applicable to the store / warehouse environment and is designed for any member of staff who works within this demanding and challenging environment. This includes, staff that work as ‘purchases’ ‘materials procurement’ specialists.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352