20 March 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
Part M regulation defines and sets the standards to be achieved for aircraft management on behalf of the Air Operators or Private Owners. Working in partnership with the Part 145 Maintenance Organisations, Part M responsibilities are vital to maintain the aircraft in a state of continued airworthiness and remain in a controlled environment. This practical day courses focuses on Part M – Subpart ‘G & I’ which will provide staff with a foundation in providing them with the abilities to be effective, have confidence and professionalism in managing key assets for an Air Operator or for a Private Owner of a business jet.
- Improve understanding of Part M regulatory compliance
- Increase staff confidence in applying the regulation
- Reduce costly errors made through miscommunication and potential non-compliances
- Increased staff engagement in the regulatory and customer requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are relevant within your organisation
- Enhance professionalism and efficiency within the workplace by having staff whom are competent
- Increase understanding and knowledge of Part M compliance
- Build confidence to apply the regulation successfully within the workplace
- Increase commercial awareness, continuing airworthiness and a controlled environment
- Understanding the implications of Non-Compliance
- Increase commercial advantages
1 day (9am – 5pm) including lunch
Who Should Attend?
Training course is designed for any member of your aviation business who wishes to improve their understanding, increase their confidence and be competent in supporting your Part M organisation.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1256 517352