13 June 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This initial course will provide staff with the essentials for the Part M – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) Sub Part G & the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Sub Part I approval for organisations that are determined to raise the standards and services they provide to their customers. The course focuses on understanding terms used within the regulation such as continuing airworthiness, controlled environment and the meaning of non-compliances.
Part M regulation defines and sets the standards to be achieved for aircraft management on behalf of the Air Operators or Private Owners. Working in partnership with the Part 145 Maintenance Organisations, Part M responsibilities are vital to maintain the aircraft in a state of continued airworthiness and remain in a controlled environment. This practical day will provide staff with a foundation in providing them with the abilities to be effective, have confidence and professionalism in managing key assets for an Air Operator or for a Private Owner of a business jet.
- Increase understanding and knowledge of Part M compliance
- Build confidence to apply the regulation successfully within the workplace
- Increase commercial awareness, continued airworthiness and a controlled environment
- Understanding the implications of Non-Compliance
- Increase commercial advantages
- Improve an understanding of Part M regulatory compliance
- Increase staff confidence in applying the regulation
- Reduce costly errors made through miscommunication and potential non-compliances
- Staff are more engaged in the regulatory and customer requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are relevant within your organisation
- Enhance professionalism and efficiency within the workplace by having staff whom are competent
1 day (9am – 5pm) including lunch.
Who Should Attend?
This practical understanding of airworthiness compliance training course is designed for any member of your aviation business who wishes to improve their understanding, increase their confidence and be competent in supporting your Part M organisation.
Why Choose Blue Altitude?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
Early Bird Discount: Book and reserve your place before 31st March 2017 to receive £100.00 discount on the advertised price of GBP £425 + VAT. Enter code MAR100 when booking to receive the discount.
Bookings are closed for this event.