6 June 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10% discount if booked before 31st January – Enter JAN10 when booking
Part 145 regulation defines and sets the standards to be achieved for any aircraft maintenance organisation whether a MRO, component workshop, engine facility or a specialist in providing aircraft maintenance services. Working in partnership with the Part M organisations and other support services means that the Part 145 must interface with various stakeholders that depend on the Part 145 being successful. Communication, awareness and flexibility remain some of the key qualities of the Part 145 organisation. This practical course will provide staff with the ability to increase their effectiveness, have confidence and professionalism in managing the challenges of a commercial maintenance environment.
- Improve understanding of Part 145 regulatory compliance
- Increase staff confidence in applying the regulation
- Reduce costly errors made through miscommunication and potential non-compliances
- Increased staff engagement in the regulatory and customer requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are relevant within your organisation
- Enhance professionalism and efficiency within the workplace by having staff whom are competent
- Increase understanding and knowledge of Part 145 compliance
- Build confidence to apply the regulation successfully within the workplace
- Increase commercial awareness, continuing airworthiness and a controlled environment
- Understanding the implications of Non-Compliance
- Increase commercial advantages
1 day (9am – 5pm) including lunch
Who Should Attend?
Training course is designed for any member of your aviation business who wishes to improve their understanding, increase their confidence and be competent in supporting your Part 145 organisation.
Why Choose Us?
At Blue Altitude, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. We combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
If you would like to know more about the course and its contents then please contact us by either email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1256 517352