Blue Altitude is based in the South East of England and specialises in providing a range of technical support services to the aviation industry internationally. Its primary services are:
- Delivery of bespoke training courses
- Provision of skilled personnel on a contract basis
- Consultancy relating to aircraft management systems
The company’s client base includes a number of international blue-chip companies.
Due to an increase in demand for its services in the South East of England, Blue Altitude is seeking a number of Quality Auditors who would be interested in working on a freelance / associate basis.
If you are interested in these opportunities, then please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your availability over the next six months, expected hourly rate and whether you operate as a Limited Company or as a Sole Trader.
Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record in successfully conducting internal audits for the following quality standards: ISO 9001:2008, 2015, ISO 14001 and AS9100
- Ability to work independently and proactively in the role with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to act objectively and professionally at all times.
- Appropriate professional qualifications and references.
- Knowledge and understanding of other ISO standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Regulations (Part 21 G/J, Part 145 and Part M)
- Ability to demonstrate competency in the following role:
Quality Manager (ideally with Form 4 Post Holder experience for EASA Regulation requirements)
- Six Sigma – Green or Black Belt experience
Note: Necessary training will provided on EASA regulations for suitable applicants.